Sunday, February 22, 2004

I am frustrated and angry

Dont know why. I tried to relax and meditate unsuccessfully.
The talk show I went to was good. The brahmakumaris group had organised that. But it only had a momentary effect on me.
I dont take work home. But I think the death we had this morning...I am finding it difficult to cope with. Is it that or something else?
I want to be with people suddenly. I went to work, stopped by everybody and chatted my life away. Somehow it was not enough. It is one of those days when you feel very lonely, no matter what you do, does not matter even if you communicate with the whole world....... you might not find peace. I have not.
Music?
Raaga.com is singing all along in the background.
But NO.
NOT ENOUGH.
I want the world to stop revolving and take notice of my pain.
I want the wind to spread the word about my pain to the world.
I want the clouds to cry for me.
I want the sun and moon blink and the stars disappear for a bit.
I want the whole world to be there and be gone at the same time.
It is difficult when you watch somebody die.
You always think if you could ve done something different.
If you could've saved them....
I want to save them all....