Friday, February 27, 2004

I am feeling good about myself

I am feeling good about myself. Now and then you must feel good about your own self. It is a therapeutic feeling.
The whole world looks beautiful. It is beautiful.
I went up somewhere in the outback of western australia. It is a 45 minute flight to reach the place. But the moment I landed, I looked up at the sky. It was blissful.
The starry sky of the summer night looked as though you can reach it very easily. It looked closer to you. The waning moon was still a beauty...
It was nirvana...i guess...
These are the moments, I sit and wonder, What am I doing? I would love to roam about enjoy the nature, the world with no care in the world and live every moment of the life.....
May be I am doing it...
Live today as though there is no tomorrow...Wonderful isnt it? We worry about the uncertainities of the future all the time...Coming to think of it, if the future is certain, what is the fun in living. Lif is happening in the present when we keep worrying about our future and the past...
So live this moment I tell myself...Enjoy this starry sky and this blissfull serenity...
Today is real..Tomorrow an illusion...
........