Tuesday, January 25, 2011

itch

It is 3AM. K has put a digital clock by my bedside. I can see the time bright and clear now. The times I spent guessing the time are gone. 3AM it is. The rudraksh mala is hurting my neck. My right hand cannot reach the back of my right neck to scratch. I cant move my left arm at all. Period. I tried moving a bit side to side so I can rub the itchy portion of my neck against the pillow - but no use. Should I call K? Ah...I had already called him at 1 AM for my nature's call - He was grumpy. I dont think it is a good idea... K is a nce kid. But the times are like this. It is better I dont say a word- ah...ah...the itch again... Let me try and turn to my left...Take a deep breath, ro..ll onto left..oh these deadlog legs -wont move...ah..yes..now better...oh..god..my left arm has gone under my body...I am worried I might injure it...oh my GOD..what to do...Should I call K anyway. Big deal, if he has had disturbd sleep...His dad deserves better from him doesnt he...No not really... He needs to sleep....


One more try...It is 3:45 now...

No luck...it is really itchy....may be I should call him....maybe.....

K...K.....
No response....

K...K....
.....
.........
Footsteps...
yes appa....

No, Can you bring the can please for me to pass urine...and just as you are heere..can please scratch here please....
........