Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Alone

Alone


My routine is to sit in front of tv by 10 AM. I should rephrase it - to be made to sit. The day moves slowly. Sun tv is my only friend. She talks, cries, threatens, sings and dances non stop - dramatic but non stop....



I try to re adjust my position...it is 11AM.maybe I am thirsty, may be I am hungry. Should I call my care giver again for water. I just called her 10 minutes ago...she is sitting not far away and reading....she is a nice lady, but sometimes I sense that irritation and I worry that I shouldn't get on her wrong side - then we have to go through the whole process of getting another care giver...



Let me wait for some more tine and my coffee time will come and I can combine errands...



ah ...I miss my wife...



Well I have to spend another 4 hrs in this wheel chair before my physic will come- some massage, some stretching....atlast....



Phone rings...great my savior...



R please can you get the phone...and please help me up with my position so I can talk better on phone and er...get me some water please....



Great this hurdle crossed...god is great...